Scrabble word: SCAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCAR exist?
Definitions of SCAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a mark left (usually on the skin) by the healing of injured tissue
- noun - an indication of damage
- verb - mark with a scar
- A mark left on the skin after a surface injury or wound has healed.
- A lingering sign of damage or injury, either mental or physical: nightmares, anxiety, and other enduring scars of wartime experiences.
- A mark indicating a former attachment, as of a leaf to a stem.
- A mark, such as a dent, resulting from use or contact.
- To mark with a scar.
- To leave lasting signs of damage on: a wretched childhood that scarred his psyche.
- To form a scar: The pustule healed and scarred.
- To become scarred: delicate skin that scars easily.
- A protruding, isolated rock.
- A bare, rocky place on a mountainside or other steep slope.
- verb - to form a scar (a mark left by the healing of injured tissue)
There are 4 letters in SCAR: A C R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCAR plus a wildcard: SCAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCAR
Images for SCAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.