Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCAR exist?
Definitions of SCAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a mark left (usually on the skin) by the healing of injured tissue
- noun - an indication of damage
- verb - mark with a scar
- A mark left on the skin after a surface injury or wound has healed.
- A lingering sign of damage or injury, either mental or physical: nightmares, anxiety, and other enduring scars of wartime experiences.
- A mark indicating a former attachment, as of a leaf to a stem.
- A mark, such as a dent, resulting from use or contact.
- To mark with a scar.
- To leave lasting signs of damage on: a wretched childhood that scarred his psyche.
- To form a scar: The pustule healed and scarred.
- To become scarred: delicate skin that scars easily.
- A protruding, isolated rock.
- A bare, rocky place on a mountainside or other steep slope.
- v - to form a scar (a mark left by the healing of injured tissue)
There are 4 letters in SCAR: A C R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCAR plus a wildcard: SCAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCAR
Images for SCAR
- FileFN scar rifle.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileFN scar Light.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FN scar Images
- scar Series - Modern Warfare Wiki
- You can help us advance medical research for scar by volunteering for ...
- scar-H-TAN [scar-H-TAN] - 0.00 Spetsnaz Army Surplus Your One Stop ...
- - WE scar-L
- Ares scar-LB Tan - Ares_scar-LB_Tan.jpg
- Picture The new FN scar rifle produced for the US Special Forces.
- WE scar GBB dispo partout sur Airsoftnews