Scrabble word: CRABS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRABS exist?
Definitions of CRABS in dictionaries:
- noun - infestation of the pubic hair by crab lice
- noun - decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers
- noun - a quarrelsome grouch
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Cancer
- noun - the fourth sign of the zodiac
- noun - the edible flesh of any of various crabs
- noun - a louse that infests the pubic region of the human body
- noun - a stroke of the oar that either misses the water or digs too deeply
- verb - direct (an aircraft) into a crosswind
- verb - scurry sideways like a crab
- verb - fish for crab
- verb - complain
- verb - to express discontent
There are 5 letters in CRABS: A B C R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRABS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRABS plus a wildcard: CRABS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRABS
Images for CRABS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.