Scrabble word: CAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAB exist?
Definitions of CAB in dictionaries:
- noun - a compartment at the front of a motor vehicle or locomotive where driver sits
- noun - small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage
- noun - a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
- verb - ride in a taxicab
- A taxicab.
- The covered compartment of a heavy vehicle or machine, such as a truck or locomotive, in which the operator or driver sits.
- A one-horse vehicle for public hire.
- To ride or travel in a taxicab: We cabbed to the opera.
- To transport or convey in a taxicab: cabbed the package to the airport.
- An ancient Hebrew unit of measure equal to about 2 liters (2.
- verb - to take or drive a taxicab
There are 3 letters in CAB: A B C
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAB plus a wildcard: CAB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAB
Images for CAB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.