Scrabble word: CAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAB exist?
Definitions of CAB in dictionaries:
- noun - a compartment at the front of a motor vehicle or locomotive where driver sits
- noun - small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage
- noun - a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
- verb - ride in a taxicab
- A taxicab.
- The covered compartment of a heavy vehicle or machine, such as a truck or locomotive, in which the operator or driver sits.
- A one-horse vehicle for public hire.
- To ride or travel in a taxicab: We cabbed to the opera.
- To transport or convey in a taxicab: cabbed the package to the airport.
- An ancient Hebrew unit of measure equal to about 2 liters (2.
- verb - to take or drive a taxicab