Scrabble word: CRAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRAB exist?
Definitions of CRAB in dictionaries:
- noun - decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers
- noun - a quarrelsome grouch
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Cancer
- noun - the fourth sign of the zodiac
- noun - the edible flesh of any of various crabs
- noun - a louse that infests the pubic region of the human body
- noun - a stroke of the oar that either misses the water or digs too deeply
- verb - direct (an aircraft) into a crosswind
- verb - scurry sideways like a crab
- verb - fish for crab
- verb - complain
- Any of various predominantly marine crustaceans of the division Brachyura within the order Decapoda, characterized by a broad, flattened cephalothorax covered by a hard carapace with a small abdomen concealed beneath it, short antennae, and five pairs of legs, of which the anterior pair are large and pincerlike.
- Any of various similar related crustaceans, such as the hermit crab or the king crab.
- A horseshoe crab.
- Infestation by crab lice.
- The maneuvering of an aircraft partially into a crosswind to compensate for drift.
- A machine for handling or hoisting heavy weights.
- To hunt or catch crabs.
- To scurry sideways in the manner of a crab.
- To drift diagonally or sideways.
- To direct an aircraft into a crosswind.
- To direct (an aircraft) partly into a crosswind to eliminate drift.
- To cause to move or scurry sideways.
- A crab apple tree or its fruit.
- To find fault; criticize someone or something.
- To interfere with and ruin; spoil.
- To find fault with; complain about.
- To make ill-tempered or sullen.
- verb - to express discontent