Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRAB exist?
Definitions of CRAB in dictionaries:
- noun - decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers
- noun - a quarrelsome grouch
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Cancer
- noun - the fourth sign of the zodiac
- noun - the edible flesh of any of various crabs
- noun - a louse that infests the pubic region of the human body
- noun - a stroke of the oar that either misses the water or digs too deeply
- verb - direct (an aircraft) into a crosswind
- verb - scurry sideways like a crab
- verb - fish for crab
- verb - complain
- Any of various predominantly marine crustaceans of the division Brachyura within the order Decapoda, characterized by a broad, flattened cephalothorax covered by a hard carapace with a small abdomen concealed beneath it, short antennae, and five pairs of legs, of which the anterior pair are large and pincerlike.
- Any of various similar related crustaceans, such as the hermit crab or the king crab.
- A horseshoe crab.
- Infestation by crab lice.
- The maneuvering of an aircraft partially into a crosswind to compensate for drift.
- A machine for handling or hoisting heavy weights.
- To hunt or catch crabs.
- To scurry sideways in the manner of a crab.
- To drift diagonally or sideways.
- To direct an aircraft into a crosswind.
- To direct (an aircraft) partly into a crosswind to eliminate drift.
- To cause to move or scurry sideways.
- A crab apple tree or its fruit.
- To find fault; criticize someone or something.
- To interfere with and ruin; spoil.
- To find fault with; complain about.
- To make ill-tempered or sullen.
- verb - to express discontent
There are 4 letters in CRAB: A B C R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRAB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRAB plus a wildcard: CRAB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRAB
Images for CRAB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.