Scrabble word: CAROB
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAROB exist?
Definitions of CAROB in dictionaries:
- noun - long pod containing small beans and sweetish edible pulp
- noun - evergreen Mediterranean tree with edible pods
- noun - powder from the ground seeds and pods of the carob tree
- An eastern Mediterranean evergreen tree (Ceratonia siliqua) in the pea family, having pinnately compound leaves and large, dark, leathery pods.
- The pod of this plant, containing a sweet edible pulp and seeds that yield a gum used as a stabilizer in food products.
- An edible powder or flour made from the ground seeds and pods of this plant, often used as a substitute for chocolate.
- noun - an evergreen tree
There are 5 letters in CAROB: A B C O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAROB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAROB plus a wildcard: CAROB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAROB
Images for CAROB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.