Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COB
In which Scrabble dictionary does COB exist?
Definitions of COB in dictionaries:
- noun - nut of any of several trees of the genus Corylus
- noun - stocky short-legged harness horse
- noun - white gull having a black back and wings
- noun - adult male swan
- A corncob: corn on the cob.
- A male swan.
- A thickset, stocky, short-legged horse.
- A small lump or mass, as of coal.
- A mixture of clay and straw used as a building material.
- noun - the woody core of an ear of corn
There are 3 letters in COB: B C O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COB plus a wildcard: COB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COB
Images for COB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.