Scrabble word: COMB
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMB exist?
Definitions of COMB in dictionaries:
- noun - a flat device with narrow pointed teeth on one edge
- noun - the fleshy red crest on the head of the domestic fowl and other gallinaceous birds
- noun - any of several tools for straightening fibers
- noun - ciliated comb-like swimming plate of a ctenophore
- noun - the act of drawing a comb through hair
- verb - straighten with a comb
- verb - search thoroughly
- verb - smoothen and neaten with or as with a comb
- A thin toothed strip, as of plastic, used to smooth, arrange, or fasten the hair.
- An implement, such as a card for dressing and cleansing wool or other fiber, that resembles a hair comb in shape or use.
- A currycomb.
- The fleshy crest or ridge that grows on the crown of the head of domestic fowl and other birds and is most prominent in the male.
- Something suggesting a fowl’s comb in appearance or position.
- A honeycomb.
- To dress or arrange with or as if with a comb.
- To card (wool or other fiber).
- To roll and break.
- verb - to arrange or clean with a comb (a toothed instrument)