Scrabble word: COMB
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMB exist?
Definitions of COMB in dictionaries:
- noun - a flat device with narrow pointed teeth on one edge
- noun - the fleshy red crest on the head of the domestic fowl and other gallinaceous birds
- noun - any of several tools for straightening fibers
- noun - ciliated comb-like swimming plate of a ctenophore
- noun - the act of drawing a comb through hair
- verb - straighten with a comb
- verb - search thoroughly
- verb - smoothen and neaten with or as with a comb
- A thin toothed strip, as of plastic, used to smooth, arrange, or fasten the hair.
- An implement, such as a card for dressing and cleansing wool or other fiber, that resembles a hair comb in shape or use.
- A currycomb.
- The fleshy crest or ridge that grows on the crown of the head of domestic fowl and other birds and is most prominent in the male.
- Something suggesting a fowl’s comb in appearance or position.
- A honeycomb.
- To dress or arrange with or as if with a comb.
- To card (wool or other fiber).
- To roll and break.
- verb - to arrange or clean with a comb (a toothed instrument)
There are 4 letters in COMB: B C M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMB plus a wildcard: COMB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMB
Images for COMB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.