Is COMB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMB in various dictionaries:
- noun - a flat device with narrow pointed teeth on one edge
- noun - the fleshy red crest on the head of the domestic fowl and other gallinaceous birds
- noun - any of several tools for straightening fibers
- noun - ciliated comb-like swimming plate of a ctenophore
- noun - the act of drawing a comb through hair
- verb - straighten with a comb
- verb - search thoroughly
- verb - smoothen and neaten with or as with a comb
- A thin toothed strip, as of plastic, used to smooth, arrange, or fasten the hair.
- An implement, such as a card for dressing and cleansing wool or other fiber, that resembles a hair comb in shape or use.
- A currycomb.
- The fleshy crest or ridge that grows on the crown of the head of domestic fowl and other birds and is most prominent in the male.
- Something suggesting a fowl’s comb in appearance or position.
- A honeycomb.
- To dress or arrange with or as if with a comb.
- To card (wool or other fiber).
- To roll and break.
- verb - to arrange or clean with a comb (a toothed instrument)
There are 4 letters in COMB: B C M O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMB
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMB, to go: COMB?
Rearrange the letters in COMB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COMB
What's nearby COMB
Lookup in Wiki for COMB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMB"