Scrabble word: MOB
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOB exist?
Definitions of MOB in dictionaries:
- noun - a disorderly crowd of people
- noun - a loose affiliation of gangsters in charge of organized criminal activities
- noun - an association of criminals
- verb - press tightly together or cram
- A large disorderly crowd or throng.
- The mass of common people; the populace.
- An organized gang of criminals; a crime syndicate.
- Often Mob.
- An indiscriminate or loosely associated group of persons or things: a mob of boats in the harbor.
- To crowd around and jostle or annoy, especially in anger or excessive enthusiasm: Eager fans mobbed the popular singer.
- To crowd into: Visitors mobbed the fairgrounds.
- To attack in large numbers; overwhelm: The quarterback was mobbed by the defensive line.
- verb - to crowd about