Scrabble word: MOB
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOB exist?
Definitions of MOB in dictionaries:
- noun - a disorderly crowd of people
- noun - a loose affiliation of gangsters in charge of organized criminal activities
- noun - an association of criminals
- verb - press tightly together or cram
- A large disorderly crowd or throng.
- The mass of common people; the populace.
- An organized gang of criminals; a crime syndicate.
- Often Mob.
- An indiscriminate or loosely associated group of persons or things: a mob of boats in the harbor.
- To crowd around and jostle or annoy, especially in anger or excessive enthusiasm: Eager fans mobbed the popular singer.
- To crowd into: Visitors mobbed the fairgrounds.
- To attack in large numbers; overwhelm: The quarterback was mobbed by the defensive line.
- verb - to crowd about
There are 3 letters in MOB: B M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOB plus a wildcard: MOB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOB
Images for MOB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.