Scrabble word: COMBS
Is COMBS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COMBS in dictionaries:
- noun - a flat device with narrow pointed teeth on one edge
- noun - the fleshy red crest on the head of the domestic fowl and other gallinaceous birds
- noun - any of several tools for straightening fibers
- noun - ciliated comb-like swimming plate of a ctenophore
- noun - the act of drawing a comb through hair
- verb - straighten with a comb
- verb - search thoroughly
- verb - smoothen and neaten with or as with a comb
- verb - to arrange or clean with a comb (a toothed instrument)
There are 5 letters in COMBS: B C M O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMBS
Click to search all anagrams of COMBS plus a wildcard: COMBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMBS
Images for COMBS
Lookup in Wiki for COMBS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.