Scrabble word: COS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COS exist?
Definitions of COS in dictionaries:
- noun - ratio of the adjacent side to the hypotenuse of a right-angled triangle
- noun - lettuce with long dark-green leaves in a loosely packed elongated head
- noun - an odorless very poisonous gas that is a product of incomplete combustion of carbon
- noun - a hard ferromagnetic silver-white bivalent or trivalent metallic element
- noun - one who refuses to serve in the armed forces on grounds of conscience
- noun - a state in west central United States in the Rocky Mountains
- noun - a variety of lettuce
There are 3 letters in COS: C O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COS plus a wildcard: COS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COS
Images for COS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.