Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OS exist?
Definitions of OS in dictionaries:
- noun - a mouth or mouthlike opening
- noun - a hard brittle blue-grey or blue-black metallic element that is one of the platinum metals
- noun - (computer science) software that controls the execution of computer programs and may provide various services
- noun - the left eye
- noun - rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates
- n - a mouth or mouthlike opening
- n - a narrow ridge of gravel and sand
- n - a bone
There are 2 letters in OS: O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OS plus a wildcard: OS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OS
Images for OS
- os structures rigides runies par des articulations sur lesquelles ...
- RECURSos DE LA RED Mac os X
- os long os de forme allonge se composant dun corps (diaphyse ...
- ... desktop do seu computador com os papis de parede dos Smurfs
- tre humain anatomie squelette os de la colonne vertbrale ...
- os scaphoideum - Wikifysio
- ... verticale et la marche. Le squelette du pied se compose de 26 os
- Coloriage os imprimer dans les coloriages Divers - dessin ...
- Le squelette humain est compos de 214 os et pse 17 kg en moyenne.
- Les os du crne
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.