Scrabble word: SOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOP exist?
Definitions of SOP in dictionaries:
- noun - piece of solid food for dipping in a liquid
- noun - a concession given to mollify or placate
- noun - a prescribed procedure to be followed routinely
- verb - give a conciliatory gift or bribe to
- verb - be or become thoroughly soaked or saturated with a liquid
- verb - dip into liquid
- verb - cover with liquid
- To dip, soak, or drench in a liquid; saturate.
- To be or become thoroughly soaked or saturated.
- A piece of food soaked or dipped in a liquid.
- Something yielded to placate or soothe.
- A bribe.
- verb - to dip or soak in a liquid
There are 3 letters in SOP: O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOP plus a wildcard: SOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOP
Images for SOP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.