Scrabble word: SOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOP exist?
Definitions of SOP in dictionaries:
- noun - piece of solid food for dipping in a liquid
- noun - a concession given to mollify or placate
- noun - a prescribed procedure to be followed routinely
- verb - give a conciliatory gift or bribe to
- verb - be or become thoroughly soaked or saturated with a liquid
- verb - dip into liquid
- verb - cover with liquid
- To dip, soak, or drench in a liquid; saturate.
- To be or become thoroughly soaked or saturated.
- A piece of food soaked or dipped in a liquid.
- Something yielded to placate or soothe.
- A bribe.
- verb - to dip or soak in a liquid