Scrabble word: POSE
Is POSE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of POSE in dictionaries:
- noun - affected manners intended to impress others
- noun - a posture assumed by models for photographic or artistic purposes
- noun - a deliberate pretense or exaggerated display
- verb - introduce
- verb - assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- verb - pretend to be someone you are not
- verb - behave affectedly or unnaturally in order to impress others
- verb - put into a certain place or abstract location
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- To assume or hold a particular position or posture, as in sitting for a portrait.
- To affect a particular mental attitude.
- To represent oneself falsely; pretend to be other than what one is.
- To place (a model, for example) in a specific position.
- To set forth in words; propound: pose a question.
- See Synonyms at propose.
- A bodily attitude or position, especially one assumed for an artist or a photographer.
- A studied attitude assumed for effect.
- adj - to assume a fixed position [v POSED, POSING, POSES] : POSABLE
There are 4 letters in POSE: E O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POSE
Click to search all anagrams of POSE plus a wildcard: POSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POSE
Images for POSE
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.