Scrabble word: POSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does POSE exist?
Definitions of POSE in dictionaries:
- noun - affected manners intended to impress others
- noun - a posture assumed by models for photographic or artistic purposes
- noun - a deliberate pretense or exaggerated display
- verb - introduce
- verb - assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- verb - pretend to be someone you are not
- verb - behave affectedly or unnaturally in order to impress others
- verb - put into a certain place or abstract location
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- To assume or hold a particular position or posture, as in sitting for a portrait.
- To affect a particular mental attitude.
- To represent oneself falsely; pretend to be other than what one is.
- To place (a model, for example) in a specific position.
- To set forth in words; propound: pose a question.
- See Synonyms at propose.
- A bodily attitude or position, especially one assumed for an artist or a photographer.
- A studied attitude assumed for effect.
- adj - to assume a fixed position [v POSED, POSING, POSES] : POSABLE