Scrabble word: POPES
In which Scrabble dictionary does POPES exist?
Definitions of POPES in dictionaries:
- verb - bulge outward
- verb - hit a pop-fly
- verb - make a sharp explosive noise
- verb - fire a weapon with a loud explosive noise
- verb - cause to make a sharp explosive sound
- verb - appear suddenly or unexpectedly
- verb - put or thrust suddenly and forcefully
- verb - release suddenly
- verb - hit or strike
- verb - drink down entirely
- verb - take drugs, especially orally
- verb - cause to burst with a loud, explosive sound
- verb - burst open with a sharp, explosive sound
- adj - the head of the Roman Catholic Church [n -S] : POPELESS, POPELIKE
There are 5 letters in POPES: E O P P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POPES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POPES plus a wildcard: POPES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POPES
Images for POPES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.