Scrabble word: POPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does POPE exist?
Definitions of POPE in dictionaries:
- noun - the head of the Roman Catholic Church
- noun - English poet and satirist (1688-1744)
- The bishop of Rome and head of the Roman Catholic Church on earth.
- Eastern Orthodox Church.
- The Coptic patriarch of Alexandria.
- The male head of some non-Christian religions: the Taoist pope.
- A person considered to have unquestioned authority: the pope of surrealism.
- adj - the head of the Roman Catholic Church [n -S] : POPELESS, POPELIKE
There are 4 letters in POPE: E O P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POPE plus a wildcard: POPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POPE
Images for POPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.