Scrabble word: POPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does POPE exist?
Definitions of POPE in dictionaries:
- noun - the head of the Roman Catholic Church
- noun - English poet and satirist (1688-1744)
- The bishop of Rome and head of the Roman Catholic Church on earth.
- Eastern Orthodox Church.
- The Coptic patriarch of Alexandria.
- The male head of some non-Christian religions: the Taoist pope.
- A person considered to have unquestioned authority: the pope of surrealism.
- adj - the head of the Roman Catholic Church [n -S] : POPELESS, POPELIKE