Scrabble word: OPPOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPPOSE exist?
Definitions of OPPOSE in dictionaries:
- verb - be against
- verb - fight against or resist strongly
- verb - contrast with equal weight or force
- verb - set into opposition or rivalry
- verb - act against or in opposition to
- verb - be resistant to
- To be in contention or conflict with: oppose the enemy force.
- To be resistant to: opposes new ideas.
- To place opposite in contrast or counterbalance.
- To act or be in opposition.
- verb - to be in contention or conflict with
There are 6 letters in OPPOSE: E O O P P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPPOSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPPOSE plus a wildcard: OPPOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPPOSE
Images for OPPOSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.