Scrabble word: PROPOSE
Is PROPOSE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PROPOSE in dictionaries:
- verb - make a proposal, declare a plan for something
- verb - present for consideration, examination, criticism, etc.
- verb - propose or intend
- verb - put forward
- verb - ask (someone) to marry you
- To put forward for consideration, discussion, or adoption; suggest: propose a change in the law.
- To recommend (a person) for a position, office, or membership; nominate.
- To offer (a toast to be drunk).
- To form or make a proposal, especially of marriage.
- verb - to put forward for consideration or acceptance
There are 7 letters in PROPOSE: E O O P P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROPOSE
Click to search all anagrams of PROPOSE plus a wildcard: PROPOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROPOSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROPOSE
Lookup in Wiki for PROPOSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.