Scrabble word: PROPOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROPOSE exist?
Definitions of PROPOSE in dictionaries:
- verb - make a proposal, declare a plan for something
- verb - present for consideration, examination, criticism, etc.
- verb - propose or intend
- verb - put forward
- verb - ask (someone) to marry you
- To put forward for consideration, discussion, or adoption; suggest: propose a change in the law.
- To recommend (a person) for a position, office, or membership; nominate.
- To offer (a toast to be drunk).
- To form or make a proposal, especially of marriage.
- verb - to put forward for consideration or acceptance