Scrabble word: PREP
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREP exist?
Definitions of PREP in dictionaries:
- noun - preparatory school work done outside school (especially at home)
- A preparatory school.
- The preparing of lessons; homework.
- A preppie.
- To be enrolled in and attend a preparatory school.
- To study or train in preparation for something.
- To prepare (someone) for a medical examination or surgical procedure.
- To prepare or prime: prep a surface for painting.
- verb - to attend a preparatory school
There are 4 letters in PREP: E P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREP plus a wildcard: PREP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREP
Images for PREP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.