Scrabble word: PREP
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREP exist?
Definitions of PREP in dictionaries:
- noun - preparatory school work done outside school (especially at home)
- A preparatory school.
- The preparing of lessons; homework.
- A preppie.
- To be enrolled in and attend a preparatory school.
- To study or train in preparation for something.
- To prepare (someone) for a medical examination or surgical procedure.
- To prepare or prime: prep a surface for painting.
- verb - to attend a preparatory school