Scrabble word: REP
In which Scrabble dictionary does REP exist?
Definitions of REP in dictionaries:
- noun - informal abbreviation of `representative'
- noun - a fabric with prominent rounded crosswise ribs
- A ribbed or corded fabric of various materials, such as cotton, wool, or silk.
- A representative.
- A unit of absorbed radiation dose, equal to the amount of ionizing radiation that will transfer 93 ergs of energy to 1 gram of water or living tissue.
- A repertory company.
- A repertory theater.
- verb - to bring into the presence of someone