Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REP
In which Scrabble dictionary does REP exist?
Definitions of REP in dictionaries:
- noun - informal abbreviation of `representative'
- noun - a fabric with prominent rounded crosswise ribs
- A ribbed or corded fabric of various materials, such as cotton, wool, or silk.
- A representative.
- A unit of absorbed radiation dose, equal to the amount of ionizing radiation that will transfer 93 ergs of energy to 1 gram of water or living tissue.
- A repertory company.
- A repertory theater.
- verb - to bring into the presence of someone
There are 3 letters in REP: E P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REP plus a wildcard: REP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REP
Images for REP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.