Scrabble word: PURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURE exist?
Definitions of PURE in dictionaries:
- adj - free of extraneous elements of any kind
- adj - without qualification
- adj - (of color) being chromatically pure
- adj - free from discordant qualities
- adj - concerned with theory and data rather than practice
- adj - (used of persons or behaviors) having no faults
- adj - in a state of sexual virginity
- Having a homogeneous or uniform composition; not mixed: pure oxygen.
- Free from adulterants or impurities: pure chocolate.
- Free of dirt, defilement, or pollution: “A memory without blot or contamination must be... an inexhaustible source of pure refreshment” (Charlotte Bront).
- Free of foreign elements.
- Containing nothing inappropriate or extraneous: a pure literary style.
- Complete; utter: pure folly.
- Having no faults; sinless: “I felt pure and sweet as a new baby” (Sylvia Plath).
- Chaste; virgin.
- Of unmixed blood or ancestry.
- Produced by self-fertilization or continual inbreeding; homozygous: a pure line.
- Free from discordant qualities: pure tones.
- Articulated with a single unchanging speech sound; monophthongal: a pure vowel.
- Theoretical: pure science.
- Free of empirical elements: pure reason.
- adj - free from anything different, inferior, or contaminating
There are 4 letters in PURE: E P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PURE plus a wildcard: PURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURE
Images for PURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.