Is PURER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PURER in various dictionaries:
- adj - free of extraneous elements of any kind
- adj - without qualification
- adj - (of color) being chromatically pure
- adj - free from discordant qualities
- adj - concerned with theory and data rather than practice
- adj - (used of persons or behaviors) having no faults
- adj - in a state of sexual virginity
- adj - free from anything different, inferior, or contaminating
There are 5 letters in PURER: E P R R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PURER
To search all scrabble anagrams of PURER, to go: PURER?
Rearrange the letters in PURER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PURER
What's nearby PURER
Lookup in Wiki for PURER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PURER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PURER"