Scrabble word: PURR
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURR exist?
Definitions of PURR in dictionaries:
- noun - a low vibrating sound typical of a contented cat
- verb - make a soft swishing sound
- verb - indicate pleasure by purring
- The soft vibrant sound made by a cat.
- To make or utter a soft, vibrant sound: The cat purred.
- verb - to utter a low, vibrant sound
There are 4 letters in PURR: P R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PURR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PURR plus a wildcard: PURR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURR
Images for PURR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.