Scrabble word: RUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUE exist?
Definitions of RUE in dictionaries:
- noun - European strong-scented perennial herb with grey-green bitter-tasting leaves
- noun - leaves sometimes used for flavoring fruit or claret cup but should be used with great caution: can cause irritation like poison ivy
- noun - sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment
- noun - (French) a street or road in France
- verb - feel remorse for
- To feel regret, remorse, or sorrow for.
- verb - to feel sorrow or remorse for
There are 3 letters in RUE: E R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUE plus a wildcard: RUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUE
Images for RUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.