Scrabble word: RUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUE exist?
Definitions of RUE in dictionaries:
- noun - European strong-scented perennial herb with grey-green bitter-tasting leaves
- noun - leaves sometimes used for flavoring fruit or claret cup but should be used with great caution: can cause irritation like poison ivy
- noun - sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment
- noun - (French) a street or road in France
- verb - feel remorse for
- To feel regret, remorse, or sorrow for.
- verb - to feel sorrow or remorse for