Scrabble word: LURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LURE exist?
Definitions of LURE in dictionaries:
- noun - qualities that attract by seeming to promise some kind of reward
- noun - anything that serves as an enticement
- noun - something used to lure fish or other animals into danger so they can be trapped or killed
- verb - provoke someone to do something through (often false or exaggerated) promises or persuasion
- Something that tempts or attracts with the promise of pleasure or reward.
- An attraction or appeal.
- A decoy used in catching animals, especially an artificial bait used in catching fish.
- A bunch of feathers attached to a long cord, used in falconry to recall the hawk.
- To attract by wiles or temptation; entice.
- These verbs mean to lead or attempt to lead into a wrong or foolish course, as of action.
- verb - to attract with something desirable