Scrabble word: BLUER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLUER exist?
Definitions of BLUER in dictionaries:
- verb - turn blue
- adj - of the color intermediate between green and violet
- adj - used to signify the Union forces in the American Civil War (who wore blue uniforms)
- adj - filled with melancholy and despondency
- adj - characterized by profanity or cursing
- adj - suggestive of sexual impropriety
- adj - belonging to or characteristic of the nobility or aristocracy
- adj - morally rigorous and strict
- adj - causing dejection
- adj - having the color of the clear sky
There are 5 letters in BLUER: B E L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLUER plus a wildcard: BLUER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLUER
Images for BLUER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.