Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUTLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUTLER exist?
Definitions of BUTLER in dictionaries:
- noun - a manservant (usually the head servant of a household) who has charge of wines and the table
- noun - English novelist who described a fictitious land he called Erewhon (1835-1902)
- noun - English poet (1612-1680)
- The head servant in a household who is usually in charge of food service, the care of silverware, and the deportment of the other servants.
- noun - one that serves others
There are 6 letters in BUTLER: B E L R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUTLER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUTLER plus a wildcard: BUTLER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUTLER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUTLER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.