Scrabble word: BUTLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUTLER exist?
Definitions of BUTLER in dictionaries:
- noun - a manservant (usually the head servant of a household) who has charge of wines and the table
- noun - English novelist who described a fictitious land he called Erewhon (1835-1902)
- noun - English poet (1612-1680)
- The head servant in a household who is usually in charge of food service, the care of silverware, and the deportment of the other servants.
- noun - one that serves others