Scrabble word: REBUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REBUT exist?
Definitions of REBUT in dictionaries:
- verb - overthrow by argument, evidence, or proof
- verb - prove to be false or incorrect
- To refute, especially by offering opposing evidence or arguments, as in a legal case.
- To present opposing evidence or arguments.
- verb - to prove to be false or erroneous
There are 5 letters in REBUT: B E R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REBUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REBUT plus a wildcard: REBUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REBUT
Images for REBUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.