Scrabble word: BUSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUSTER exist?
Definitions of BUSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - an informal form of address for a man
- noun - a robust child
- noun - a person who breaks horses
- noun - a person (or thing) that breaks up or overpowers something
- noun - a person born in the generation following the baby boom when the birth rate fell dramatically
- adj - lacking funds
- One that breaks up something: a crime buster.
- A broncobuster.
- A particularly robust child.
- noun - one that breaks up something