Scrabble word: TUB
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUB exist?
Definitions of TUB in dictionaries:
- noun - a relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
- noun - a large open vessel for holding or storing liquids
- noun - the amount that a tub will hold
- An open, flat-bottomed vessel, usually round and typically wider than it is deep, used for washing, packing, or storing.
- The amount that such a vessel can hold.
- The contents of such a vessel.
- A bathtub.
- A bath taken in a bathtub.
- A wide, clumsy, slow-moving boat.
- A bucket used for conveying ore or coal up a mine shaft.
- A coal car used in a mine.
- To pack or store in a tub.
- To take a bath.
- verb - to wash in a tub (a round, open vessel)
There are 3 letters in TUB: B T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUB plus a wildcard: TUB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUB
Images for TUB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.