Scrabble word: TUB
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUB exist?
Definitions of TUB in dictionaries:
- noun - a relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
- noun - a large open vessel for holding or storing liquids
- noun - the amount that a tub will hold
- An open, flat-bottomed vessel, usually round and typically wider than it is deep, used for washing, packing, or storing.
- The amount that such a vessel can hold.
- The contents of such a vessel.
- A bathtub.
- A bath taken in a bathtub.
- A wide, clumsy, slow-moving boat.
- A bucket used for conveying ore or coal up a mine shaft.
- A coal car used in a mine.
- To pack or store in a tub.
- To take a bath.
- verb - to wash in a tub (a round, open vessel)