Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUNT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUNT exist?
Definitions of BUNT in dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) the act of hitting a baseball lightly without swinging the bat
- noun - disease of wheat characterized by replacement of the grains with greasy masses of smelly smut spores
- noun - similar to Tilletia caries
- noun - fungus that destroys kernels of wheat by replacing them with greasy masses of smelly spores
- verb - hit a ball in such a way so as to make it go a short distance
- verb - to strike, thrust or shove against
- To bat (a pitched ball) by tapping it lightly so that the ball rolls slowly in front of the infielders.
- To push or strike with or as if with the head; butt.
- To bat a pitched ball by tapping it lightly, causing it to roll slowly in front of the infielders.
- To butt.
- The act of bunting.
- A bunted ball.
- A butt with or as if with the head.
- The middle portion of a sail, especially a square one, that is shaped like a pouch to increase the effect of the wind.
- The pouchlike midsection of a fishing net in which the catch is concentrated.
- verb - to hit with the head
There are 4 letters in BUNT: B N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUNT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUNT plus a wildcard: BUNT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUNT
Images for BUNT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.