Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TUN
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUN exist?
Definitions of TUN in dictionaries:
- noun - a large cask especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 butts or 252 gals
- A large cask for liquids, especially wine.
- A measure of liquid capacity, especially one equivalent to approximately 252 gallons (954 liters).
- v - to store in a large cask
There are 3 letters in TUN: N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUN plus a wildcard: TUN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUN
Images for TUN
- elaborado en bambu presentamos El tun instrumento autoctono ...
- FileDato Sri Mohd Najib tun Razak.JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
- KAT-tun - KAT tun kat-tun.blogzoom.fr
- KAT tun
- FichierJalan tun H S Lee (High Street) (between Jalan tun Perak and ...