Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PUNT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUNT exist?
Definitions of PUNT in dictionaries:
- noun - formerly the basic unit of money in Ireland
- noun - an open flat-bottomed boat used in shallow waters and propelled by a long pole
- noun - (football) a kick in which the football is dropped from the hands and kicked before it touches the ground
- verb - kick the ball
- verb - propel with a pole
- verb - place a bet on
- To propel (a boat) with a pole.
- To go in a punt.
- To propel (a ball) by means of a punt.
- To lay a bet against the bank, as in roulette.
- To gamble.
- The indentation in the bottom of a champagne or wine bottle.
- v - to propel through water with a pole
There are 4 letters in PUNT: N P T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUNT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUNT plus a wildcard: PUNT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUNT
Images for PUNT
- Mississippi State punter kicks the football.
- Its Time To punt Wine Word of the Day
- Executing Strategy Knowing When To punt The Strategy Guy
- TheHandy punt was mythird design. It was derived largely from the 8ft ...
- Spread punt Protection Theory and Practice Smart Football
- MoneyLaw punt baby punt
- punt (boat) - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- We launch our Phil Bolger Auray punt intheboatshed.net
- Ancient African History The Land of punt
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.