Scrabble word: PUNT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUNT exist?
Definitions of PUNT in dictionaries:
- noun - formerly the basic unit of money in Ireland
- noun - an open flat-bottomed boat used in shallow waters and propelled by a long pole
- noun - (football) a kick in which the football is dropped from the hands and kicked before it touches the ground
- verb - kick the ball
- verb - propel with a pole
- verb - place a bet on
- To propel (a boat) with a pole.
- To go in a punt.
- To propel (a ball) by means of a punt.
- To lay a bet against the bank, as in roulette.
- To gamble.
- The indentation in the bottom of a champagne or wine bottle.
- verb - to propel through water with a pole