Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PUN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUN exist?
Definitions of PUN in dictionaries:
- noun - a humorous play on words
- verb - make a play on words
- A play on words, sometimes on different senses of the same word and sometimes on the similar sense or sound of different words.
- v - to make a pun (a play on words)
There are 3 letters in PUN: N P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUN plus a wildcard: PUN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUN
Images for PUN
- pun I Love puns
- What makes a pun funny If you said nothing then you should ...
- Track by Track Review Of Big puns Capital punishment ...
- pun Cutlery puns
- SEAL OF APPROVAL - pun
- Word Concepts Language Is A Game
- pun Comics
- Guest Post pun Habit pafnuty.blog
- pun Learner Video puns are often employed in jokes and humour. In this ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.