Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPUN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPUN exist?
Definitions of SPUN in dictionaries:
- noun - a swift whirling motion (usually of a missile)
- noun - the act of rotating rapidly
- noun - a short drive in a car
- noun - rapid descent of an aircraft in a steep spiral
- noun - a distinctive interpretation (especially as used by politicians to sway public opinion)
- verb - to draw out and twist into threads
There are 4 letters in SPUN: N P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPUN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPUN plus a wildcard: SPUN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPUN
Images for SPUN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.