Scrabble word: PUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUS exist?
Definitions of PUS in dictionaries:
- noun - the tenth month of the Hindu calendar
- noun - a fluid product of inflammation
- noun - a solid silvery grey radioactive transuranic element whose atoms can be split when bombarded with neutrons
- A generally viscous, yellowish-white fluid formed in infected tissue, consisting of white blood cells, cellular debris, and necrotic tissue.
- noun - a viscous fluid formed in infected tissue
There are 3 letters in PUS: P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUS plus a wildcard: PUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUS
Images for PUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.