Scrabble word: PLUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLUS exist?
Definitions of PLUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a useful or valuable quality
- noun - the arithmetic operation of summing
- adj - on the positive side or higher end of a scale
- adj - involving advantage or good
- Increased by the addition of: Two plus two is four.
- Added to; along with: Their strength plus their spirit makes them formidable.
- And: “[He] is a committed man, plus he has imagination, vitality and national stature” (Merv Griffin).
- Positive or on the positive part of a scale: a plus value; a temperature of plus five degrees.
- Added or extra: a plus benefit.
- Increased to a further degree or number: “At 70 plus, [he] is old enough to be metaphysical” (Anatole Broyard).
- Ranking on the higher end of a designated scale: a grade of C plus.
- The plus sign (+).
- A positive quantity.
- By the same token, subjects containing two noun phrases joined by plus are usually construed as singular: The construction slowdown plus the bad weather has made for a weak market.
- noun - an additional quantity
There are 4 letters in PLUS: L P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLUS plus a wildcard: PLUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLUS
Images for PLUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.