Scrabble word: PULPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PULPS exist?
Definitions of PULPS in dictionaries:
- noun - any soft or soggy mass
- noun - a soft moist part of a fruit
- noun - a mixture of cellulose fibers
- noun - an inexpensive magazine printed on poor quality paper
- noun - the soft inner part of a tooth
- verb - remove the pulp from, as from a fruit
- verb - reduce to pulp
- verb - to reduce to pulp (a soft, moist mass of matter)
There are 5 letters in PULPS: L P P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PULPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PULPS plus a wildcard: PULPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PULPS
Images for PULPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.