Scrabble word: PULP
Is PULP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PULP in dictionaries:
- noun - any soft or soggy mass
- noun - a soft moist part of a fruit
- noun - a mixture of cellulose fibers
- noun - an inexpensive magazine printed on poor quality paper
- noun - the soft inner part of a tooth
- verb - remove the pulp from, as from a fruit
- verb - reduce to pulp
- A soft, moist, shapeless mass of matter.
- The soft, moist part of fruit.
- A mass of pressed vegetable matter: apple pulp.
- The soft pith forming the contents of the stem of a plant.
- A mixture of cellulose material, such as wood, paper, and rags, ground up and moistened to make paper.
- The soft tissue forming the inner structure of a tooth and containing nerves and blood vessels.
- A mixture of crushed ore and water.
- A publication, such as a magazine or book, containing lurid subject matter.
- To reduce to pulp.
- To be reduced to a pulpy consistency.
- verb - to reduce to pulp (a soft, moist mass of matter)
There are 4 letters in PULP: L P P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PULP
Click to search all anagrams of PULP plus a wildcard: PULP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PULP
Images for PULP
Lookup in Wiki for PULP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.