Scrabble word: PULP
In which Scrabble dictionary does PULP exist?
Definitions of PULP in dictionaries:
- noun - any soft or soggy mass
- noun - a soft moist part of a fruit
- noun - a mixture of cellulose fibers
- noun - an inexpensive magazine printed on poor quality paper
- noun - the soft inner part of a tooth
- verb - remove the pulp from, as from a fruit
- verb - reduce to pulp
- A soft, moist, shapeless mass of matter.
- The soft, moist part of fruit.
- A mass of pressed vegetable matter: apple pulp.
- The soft pith forming the contents of the stem of a plant.
- A mixture of cellulose material, such as wood, paper, and rags, ground up and moistened to make paper.
- The soft tissue forming the inner structure of a tooth and containing nerves and blood vessels.
- A mixture of crushed ore and water.
- A publication, such as a magazine or book, containing lurid subject matter.
- To reduce to pulp.
- To be reduced to a pulpy consistency.
- verb - to reduce to pulp (a soft, moist mass of matter)