Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PUPIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUPIL exist?
Definitions of PUPIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a learner who is enrolled in an educational institution
- noun - the contractile aperture in the center of the iris of the eye
- noun - a young person attending school (up through senior high school)
- A student under the direct supervision of a teacher or professor.
- A minor under the supervision of a guardian.
- The apparently black circular opening in the center of the iris of the eye, through which light passes to the retina.
- noun - a student under the close supervision of a teacher
There are 5 letters in PUPIL: I L P P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUPIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUPIL plus a wildcard: PUPIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUPIL
Images for PUPIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.