Scrabble word: PUPIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUPIL exist?
Definitions of PUPIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a learner who is enrolled in an educational institution
- noun - the contractile aperture in the center of the iris of the eye
- noun - a young person attending school (up through senior high school)
- A student under the direct supervision of a teacher or professor.
- A minor under the supervision of a guardian.
- The apparently black circular opening in the center of the iris of the eye, through which light passes to the retina.
- noun - a student under the close supervision of a teacher