Scrabble word: PULPIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PULPIT exist?
Definitions of PULPIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it
- An elevated platform, lectern, or stand used in preaching or conducting a religious service.
- Clerics considered as a group.
- The ministry of preaching.
- An elevated platform, such as one used by harpooners in a whaling boat.
- adj - a platform in a church [n -S] : PULPITAL
There are 6 letters in PULPIT: I L P P T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PULPIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PULPIT plus a wildcard: PULPIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PULPIT
Images for PULPIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.