Scrabble word: PUP
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUP exist?
Definitions of PUP in dictionaries:
- noun - young of any of various canines such as a dog or wolf
- noun - an inexperienced young person
- verb - birth
- A young dog; a puppy.
- The young of various other canine animals, such as the wolf or fox.
- The young of certain other animals, such as the seal.
- An inexperienced or conceited young person: a mere pup who had to be put in her place.
- verb - to give birth to puppies
There are 3 letters in PUP: P P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUP plus a wildcard: PUP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUP
Images for PUP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.