Scrabble word: LIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIT exist?
Definitions of LIT in dictionaries:
- noun - the humanistic study of a body of literature
- verb - make lighter or brighter
- verb - begin to smoke
- verb - to come to rest, settle
- verb - cause to start burning
- verb - fall to somebody by assignment or lot
- verb - alight from (a horse)
- adj - provided with artificial light
- adj - set afire or burning
- noun - a former monetary unit of Lithuania
There are 3 letters in LIT: I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIT plus a wildcard: LIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIT
Images for LIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.