Scrabble word: LILT
Is LILT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LILT in dictionaries:
- noun - a jaunty rhythm in music
- verb - articulate in a very careful and rhythmic way
- A cheerful or lively manner of speaking, in which the pitch of the voice varies pleasantly.
- A light, happy tune or song.
- To say, sing, or play (something) in a cheerful, rhythmic manner.
- To speak, sing, or play with liveliness or rhythm.
- To move with lightness and buoyancy.
- verb - to sing or speak rhythmically
There are 4 letters in LILT: I L L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LILT
Click to search all anagrams of LILT plus a wildcard: LILT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LILT
Images for LILT
Lookup in Wiki for LILT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.