Scrabble word: LILT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LILT exist?
Definitions of LILT in dictionaries:
- noun - a jaunty rhythm in music
- verb - articulate in a very careful and rhythmic way
- A cheerful or lively manner of speaking, in which the pitch of the voice varies pleasantly.
- A light, happy tune or song.
- To say, sing, or play (something) in a cheerful, rhythmic manner.
- To speak, sing, or play with liveliness or rhythm.
- To move with lightness and buoyancy.
- verb - to sing or speak rhythmically