Scrabble word: STILL
Is STILL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STILL in dictionaries:
- noun - a static photograph (especially one taken from a movie and used for advertising purposes)
- noun - (poetic) tranquil silence
- noun - an apparatus used for the distillation of liquids
- noun - a plant and works where alcoholic drinks are made by distillation
- verb - make calm or still
- verb - cause to be quiet or not talk
- verb - lessen the intensity of or calm
- verb - make motionless
- adj - not in physical motion
- adj - marked by absence of sound
- adj - (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves
- adj - used of pictures
- adj - not sparkling
- adj - free from noticeable current
- adv - with reference to action or condition
- adv - despite anything to the contrary (usually following a concession)
- adv - to a greater degree or extent
- adv - without moving or making a sound
- Free of sound.
- Low in sound; hushed or subdued.
- Not moving or in motion.
- Free from disturbance, agitation, or commotion.
- Free from a noticeable current: a still pond; still waters.
- Not carbonated; lacking effervescence: a still wine.
- Of or relating to a single or static photograph as opposed to a movie.
- Silence; quiet: the still of the night.
- A still photograph, especially one taken from a scene of a movie and used for promotional purposes.
- A still-life picture.
- Without movement; motionlessly: stand still.
- Up to or at the time indicated; yet: still unfinished; will still be here tomorrow.
- In increasing amount or degree: and still further complaints.
- All the same; nevertheless.
- To make still or tranquil.
- To make quiet; silence.
- To make motionless.
- To become still.
- An apparatus for distilling liquids, such as alcohols, consisting of a vessel in which the substance is vaporized by heat and a cooling device in which the vapor is condensed.
- A distillery.
- adj - free from sound or motion
There are 5 letters in STILL: I L L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STILL
Click to search all anagrams of STILL plus a wildcard: STILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STILL
Images for STILL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.