Scrabble word: LIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIST exist?
Definitions of LIST in dictionaries:
- noun - a database containing an ordered array of items (names or topics)
- noun - the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- verb - give or make a list of
- verb - include in a list
- verb - cause to lean to the side
- verb - tilt to one side
- verb - enumerate
- A series of names, words, or other items written, printed, or imagined one after the other: a shopping list; a guest list; a list of things to do.
- A considerable number; a long series: recited a list of dates memorized.
- To make a list of; itemize: listed his previous jobs.
- To enter in a list; register: listed each item received.
- To put (oneself) in a specific category: lists herself as an artist.
- To recruit.
- To have a stated list price: a radio that lists for ten dollars over the sale price.
- To enlist in the armed forces.
- A narrow strip, especially of wood.
- See listel.
- A border or selvage of cloth.
- A stripe or band of color.
- Often lists.
- An arena for jousting tournaments or other contests.
- A place of combat.
- An area of controversy.
- A ridge thrown up between two furrows by a lister in plowing.
- A boundary; a border.
- To cover, line, or edge with list.
- To cut a thin strip from the edge of.
- To furrow or plant (land) with a lister.
- An inclination to one side, as of a ship; a tilt.
- To listen or listen to.
- To be pleasing to; suit.
- adj - to write down in a particular order [v -ED, -ING, -S] : LISTABLE
There are 4 letters in LIST: I L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIST plus a wildcard: LIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIST
Images for LIST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.