Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TILTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TILTS exist?
Definitions of TILTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a combat between two mounted knights tilting against each other with blunted lances
- noun - a contentious speech act
- noun - a slight but noticeable partiality
- noun - the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- noun - pitching dangerously to one side
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - heel over
- verb - move sideways or in an unsteady way
- verb - charge with a tilt
- adj - to cause to slant [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TILTABLE
There are 5 letters in TILTS: I L S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TILTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TILTS plus a wildcard: TILTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TILTS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TILTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.