Scrabble word: STILTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STILTS exist?
Definitions of STILTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a column of wood or steel or concrete that is driven into the ground to provide support for a structure
- noun - one of two stout poles with foot rests in the middle
- noun - long-legged three-toed wading bird of brackish marshes of Australia
- noun - long-legged three-toed black-and-white wading bird of inland ponds and marshes or brackish lagoons
- verb - to raise on stilts (long, slender poles)