Scrabble word: STILTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STILTS exist?
Definitions of STILTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a column of wood or steel or concrete that is driven into the ground to provide support for a structure
- noun - one of two stout poles with foot rests in the middle
- noun - long-legged three-toed wading bird of brackish marshes of Australia
- noun - long-legged three-toed black-and-white wading bird of inland ponds and marshes or brackish lagoons
- verb - to raise on stilts (long, slender poles)
There are 6 letters in STILTS: I L S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STILTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STILTS plus a wildcard: STILTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STILTS
Images for STILTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.