Scrabble word: SLIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLIT exist?
Definitions of SLIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a long narrow opening
- noun - obscene terms for female genitals
- noun - a depression scratched or carved into a surface
- noun - a narrow fissure
- verb - make a clean cut through
- verb - cut a slit into
- To make a slit or slits in.
- To cut lengthwise into strips; split.
- verb - to make a slit (a long, narrow cut) in
There are 4 letters in SLIT: I L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLIT plus a wildcard: SLIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLIT
Images for SLIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.