Scrabble word: LISTS
Is LISTS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LISTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a database containing an ordered array of items (names or topics)
- noun - the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- verb - give or make a list of
- verb - include in a list
- verb - cause to lean to the side
- verb - tilt to one side
- verb - enumerate
- adj - to write down in a particular order [v -ED, -ING, -S] : LISTABLE
There are 5 letters in LISTS: I L S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LISTS
Click to search all anagrams of LISTS plus a wildcard: LISTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LISTS
Images for LISTS
Lookup in Wiki for LISTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.