Scrabble word: STILLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STILLS exist?
Definitions of STILLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a static photograph (especially one taken from a movie and used for advertising purposes)
- noun - (poetic) tranquil silence
- noun - an apparatus used for the distillation of liquids
- noun - a plant and works where alcoholic drinks are made by distillation
- verb - make calm or still
- verb - cause to be quiet or not talk
- verb - lessen the intensity of or calm
- verb - make motionless
- adj - free from sound or motion
There are 6 letters in STILLS: I L L S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STILLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STILLS plus a wildcard: STILLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STILLS
Images for STILLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.